The Samaná Tourism Cluster (CTS) is an apolitical, non-profit organization that brings together public and private institutions related to the tourism sector, underpinned by a strategic plan to promote sustainable development in the province of Samana organization.
The Samaná Tourism Cluster (CTS) is governed by the law No.122-05 February 7, 2005, concerning the regulation and promotion of non-profit associations and the provisions of its statutes and laws of the Dominican Republic.
Samana Province convert into a tourist destination with high quality sustainable growth, promoting sustainable human development and the rescue of our cultural values in conservation and protection of natural resources and the environment continuously.
Promote the cluster concept, that is, the association through a chain of trust to consolidate our tourism products to an increasingly competitive tourism.
– The competitive destination development
– Destination Management
– Social inclusion and sustainable human development
– Assessment of environment and resources
– Support both public and private investments in infrastructure and job creation and creating a climate for sustainable business in the area of influence of the institution
– Provide updated information to all its members and the general public and facilitate the exchange of experiences and lessons learned
Newsletter about Turistic Cluster of Samaná
Presidente González Street and Av. Tiradentes
La Cumbre Building, 8th floor, Naco
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
9:00 am- 5:00pm
+1 (809) 538.2129